- Vocational Training (Exam Preparation)
- The IELTS Preparation Course is for high school students who are interested in preparing themselves for college, first-timers, and those who could not get their desired band. There are no prerequisites.
This 2-week course is designed to give the candidates what they need to improve their IELTS English Language Proficiency test score to get into the academic program of their dreams. The course is taught over ten working days and takes two weeks to complete.
- By joining IELTS Preparation Course you will improve your performance in the IELTS Academic test.
- It includes a mock IELTS test, whereafter participants will take the official IELTS test at the test provider test location.
- The IELTS Preparation Course is intended primarily for participants who wish to reach at least an overall IELTS Academic test score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all sections.
- Classes in speaking and listening, reading, and writing.
- Revision of grammatical structures to extend the student’s range of complex structures.
- Skills practice for rapid reading and application of metacognitive reading strategies.
- Skills practice for writing a task 1 and 2 response.
- Skills practice for the speaking module: increasing fluency and coherence.
- Exam practice with formative feedback.
- A mock exam and a feedback session will take place in the second week.
The IELTS Preparation Course is for high school students who are interested in preparing themselves for college, first-timers, and those who could not get their desired band. There are no prerequisites.
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.