- Vocational Diploma
- Any individual who is, or wishes to be involved in office work, administration, management, or business, and who have the desire to provide the knowledge and skills to refine and develop their capabilities to reach their goals efficiently and effectively.
The Diploma in Business Administration is accredited by the National Qualifications Authority (NQA) and aims to give a depth of knowledge, skill, and application to learners who are practitioners in the workplace. The diploma covers a wide range of topics that are crucial in a business environment, like Health and Safety, Communication, Social Responsibility, Teamwork and Effectiveness, meetings, documents, Human Resources, Leadership and Management, and Learning and Development.
The main objective of this qualification is to ensure team effectiveness, managing meetings, managing documents, planning, and reviewing meetings, managing personal work
priorities and representing the organization.
The holder of the Diploma in Business Administration will have demonstrated the depth of knowledge and skills required for supervising and co-ordinate the administrative work
tasks of others.
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Technical, creative, and conceptual skills appropriate to solving a wide range of problems including diagnosing and implementing solutions to abstract, familiar, and non-routine problems within a field of work or discipline and using appropriate information retrieval methods, tools, and techniques independently with autonomy
- Supervising others or coordinating subordinates and peer groups
- Supporting para-professional roles under the guidance
- Presenting, explaining, and/or critiquing complex matters
- Producing from information, coherent texts covering complex relations
- Applying, reflecting, and communicating an array of mathematical procedures and representations and contexts
- Self-direction in learning and have experience of practice in both common and exceptional situations
- Comprehending and observing ethical standards
For any individual who is, or wishes to be involved in office work, administration, management, or business.
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.