This 2-day PRINCE2® Practitioner course elevates a candidate’s applicable knowledge – enabling them to tailor the PRINCE2® methodology to any given project scenario.
Given the versatility of the PRINCE2® methodology, the various applications are extensive, in terms of project size, complexity, or industry. Hence, this PRINCE2® Practitioner course enables candidates to efficaciously lead projects regardless of scenario or project environment. Specifically, candidates will be taught how to tailor the methodology, whilst adhering to the founding principles, themes, and processes.
Additionally, this highly engaging and proactive course delineates how to manage a project over its entire lifecycle – through learning skills such as recording baselines, justifying the business case, being considerate of risks, and creating progress reports. The multifaceted nature expected of a PRINCE2® Project Manager role requires individuals to be adaptive, organized, and proficient; consequently, this course will help candidates to practice and develop these qualities, in order to become an astute project manager.
Upon the completion of this lauded PRINCE2® certification, candidates will be able to apply their knowledge of the best practice project management methodology from day one, with suitable guidance – addressing the needs of specific projects and ameliorating operational functionality.
- Enhance your career with a globally respected project management certificate
- Gain distinguished project management skills
- Display project management expertise and professionalism
- Possess greater control over project resources and risk
- Share a common project management language with thousands of professionals around the world
- Ensure your project aligns with business requirements
- Clearly, understand roles and responsibilities within a project
- Develop competence and confidence in your personal management capabilities
- Review of PRINCE2® characteristics,
- Apply PRINCE2® principles
- Continued business justification
- Role and responsibilities
- Experience, Tailor the principles
- Focus on the product
- Assess the effectiveness of applying the quality theme
- Demonstrate understanding of key management products
- Applying the PRINCE2® risk, change, and controlling themes
- Carrying out the activities of
- Initiating project process activities
- Directing project process activities
- Controlling stage process activities
- Managing product delivery process activities
- Managing stage boundary process activities
- Closing a project process activities
It is required that delegates provide sufficient evidence of having satisfied the prerequisites before attending the PRINCE2® Practitioner training course. Delegates must hold the 2009 or 2017 version of the PRINCE2® Foundation certification or another valid qualification such as PMP, CAPM, or an IPMA Level A-D qualification.
This PRINCE2® Practitioner training course is for anybody interested in the field of project management. This PRINCE2® course is also intended for anyone looking to build their knowledge of how to tailor the PRINCE2® method to set workplace scenarios. Other individuals that would benefit from undertaking PRINCE2® certifications include:
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Board Members
- Project Support Staff
- Office Support and Line Managers
- Product Deliver Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Change Analysts.
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.