This 3-day introductory PRINCE2® Foundation course is designed to give candidates a comprehensive overview of the PRINCE2® methodology, whilst ensuring that they are fully equipped to pass the examination.
This course delineates the fundamental constituents of the PRINCE2® methodology – including the processes, themes, and principles, that underpin proficient project management. Whilst learning how to increase the productivity and functionality of a project, this popular PRINCE2® training course will help candidates appreciate that a project must remain worthwhile and of business value throughout its lifecycle, in order to be deemed a success.
As the most popular project management methodology in the UK, PRINCE2® is an established process-driven methodology that appears commonly across a variety of industries. Hence, this PRINCE2® Foundation course promotes an appreciation for project risk, contingency plans, business justifications, and how to optimize individual project contributions – enhancing a candidate’s project management skill and qualification repertoire.
The recent proliferation of PRINCE2® within the profession of project management has meant that such associated certifications are much sought-after and are central to the determination of a project’s success, failure, or demise. Hence, undertaking this PRINCE2® Foundation course can elevate a candidate’s career opportunities, through demonstrating that they can effectively contribute to a PRINCE2® project team.
- Enhance your career with a globally respected project management certificate
- Gain distinguished project management skills
- Display project management expertise and professionalism
- Possess greater control over project resources and risk
- Share a common project management language with thousands of professionals around the world
- Ensure your project aligns with business requirements
- Clearly, understand roles and responsibilities within a project
- Develop competence and confidence in your personal management capabilities
- Introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology:
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Quality Theme
- Organization Theme
- Plans Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
The Foundation training course is for anybody interested in the field of project management. The PRINCE2® course is also intended for anyone looking to build their knowledge of project management or the PRINCE2® techniques, such as:
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Board Members
- Senior Responsible Owners
There are no prerequisites.
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.