Project Management Skills is a skill for Project Managers (PMs) to plan, lead teams, manage projects on time and within budget, and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of a project. They are needed in countless types of companies, as they are responsible for planning projects and keeping them organized, delegating roles and tasks to other members on a particular project, and monitoring that project to ensure it progresses smoothly. PMs also create a reasonable budget for each project and assist in gathering resources for the project and that’s why Project Management Skills is needed. Depending on which type of project manager you decide to be, tasks can vary for each PM. For example, an IT project manager may be responsible for providing technical assistance to clients or consulting with them on other product-related matters. PMs ensure successful planning, implementation, monitoring through risk assessment, project control, providing direction and support to the team, quality checking, reporting progress, assessing results, and working with multiple stakeholders.
This program will teach you how to build your background and grow your skills and set you on the path to get hired as a real-life project manager.
- Understand the trade-offs between time, scope, and cost while delivering the expected value of the project to the organization, to deliver business value.
- Learn how to use the tools of the project management trade, like Microsoft Project software that is designed to assist PMs and their teams with collaboration, budgeting, scheduling, and more.
- Build up your credentials by participating in a program that offers a project management certificate (PMP) to gain job qualifications.
- Gain the necessary skills in communication, contract management, planning, and risk management.
- Manage several individuals participating in a project and perform all roles associated with the project in order to take over if needed, to ensure project continuity.
- Establish what is meant by the term “agile,” by being flexible, adapting to changing conditions, and working in iterations.
- Project Management Foundations
- Microsoft Project 2016 Essential Training
- Effective Team Communication
- Risk Management
- PMP preparatory course
Those who want to move into project management from a job where they feel stuck or wish to transition into a new field. A freshly minted PMP degree with the acquired skills can refocus a job interview on these academic achievements rather than on the details of prior work experiences. So whether you’re just starting out or in the middle of your career, whether you’re working at a construction company or a tech firm, this program will gift you realistically achievable benefits. And in the long run, time management, organizational skills, and leadership qualities will help you significantly.
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.