The Project Management Professional (PMP) ® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Overview PMP certification proves that the candidate has an advanced level of project management, experience, and knowledge. Delegates will significantly improve their chances of passing the (PMP) certification exam in the first attempt with this well-proven and successful course. As well as learning where you need to focus your study efforts, you will learn valuable practical exam techniques that will help you when you sit the exam. You will find out exactly what components of your project management background will be tested so you know where to focus your attention during the vital weeks of preparation. COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Review the essential project management skills and techniques required for successful projects and how they relate to PMP® certification.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each component of the PMP® certification examination and significantly improve your chances of passing the PMP® exam at the first attempt.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to: initiate a project. – plan project work. – develop project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets. – Plan project quality, staffing, and communications. – analyze project risks. – plan project procurement. – execute project work. – monitor and control project work. – monitor and control project schedule and costs. – monitor and control project quality, staffing, and communications. – monitor and control project risks and contracts. – close the project.
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
This course is designed for project managers, a professional who desire to increase their project management skills, apply a standards-based approach to project management and apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.
The curriculum is empty