CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA Program is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 30,000 credentialed peers worldwide. Eligibility To participate in the CMA program, candidates must be members of IMA. To earn the CMA designation, candidates must pass both exam parts and fulfill the following education and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Please reference the Education Qualification Section of the CMA Handbook
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. Please reference the Experience Qualification section of the CMA Handbook.
- Fresh graduates with ambitions to become Management Accountants
- Non-finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis
- Accountants who want to move from bookkeeping to the more exciting and financially rewarding Financial Planning and Analysis role.
- External Financial Reporting Decisions 15%
- Cost Management 20%
- Performance Management 20%
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting 30%
- Internal Controls 15%
- Financial Statement Analysis 25%
- Corporate Finance 20%
- Decision Analysis 20%
- Risk Management 10%
- Investment Decisions 15%
- Professional Ethics 10%
- January and February
- May and June
- September and October
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.
The curriculum is empty