The CIA journey begins with a focus on The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) and aspects of mandatory guidance under the IPPF. The journey continues with a focus on managing an internal audit project and culminates with concepts related to internal control, risk, governance, and technology.
The CIA training program is designed to meet the needs of the professional who wishes to pursue the world’s premier certification in Internal Auditing.
The CIA training program is based on the specific requirements of the CIA syllabus and leads to the award of the CIA designation by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) of the United States of America.
- You will earn one of the most prestigious professional internal audit qualifications in the world
- Excellent career prospects due to international recognition of being one of the most highly qualified individuals in the auditing profession
- Proof of their commitment and potential to excel at the top of their profession
- Evidence of their proficiency and extensive expertise in the field of internal audit
- Open more opportunities for advancement.
- Increase your earning potential by as much as 51%.
- Build confidence in your knowledge of the profession.
CIA Course structure consists of three parts
Part 1 – Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance
- Internal Control Risk
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements Audit Tools and Techniques
Part 2 – Internal Audit Practice
- Managing the Internal Audit Function
- Managing Individual Engagements
- Fraud Risk and Control
Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
- Governance/ Business ethics
- Risk Management
- Organization Structure
- Management Leadership Principles
- IT/Business Continuity
- Financial Management
- Global Business Environment
- Fresh graduates with ambitions to become Certified Internal Auditor
- Internal auditors and external auditors who wish to provide a modern and professional internal audit service.
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Associate’s Degree A-Level Certificate (or equivalent)
YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 12 months – internal auditing experience or its equivalent
- 24 months – internal auditing experience or its equivalent
- 60 months – internal auditing experience or its equivalent
For more information please call (025101140) or email us at ([email protected]).
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) aims at delivering a high-quality learner experience by providing professional and vocational learning opportunities geared toward preparing the learning skills and competencies for both UAE and the global competitive markets.