Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - US
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. The US CPA exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body
- This course is designed to enable you to demonstrate:
- Gain the knowledge necessary for the CPA examinations.
- Qualify to effectively and brilliantly pass the CPA examinations.
- Gain practical knowledge relevant and applicable to their day-to-day work.
- Gain superior skills in auditing and financial accounting
A 4 years bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business or 3 years bachelor’s degree with master’s degree
The modules of this program have been segmented into two categories; the Core Unit and the Specialist Unit.
36 Credit hours
10 Units, 3 core, 7 specialist